dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

"Crazy" Duo: Possibly Uglier Than Daniel Powter

Wait... in that wig....mom?


Gnarls Barkley had little trouble staying at #1 for a second week in the U.K. after physical singles of "Crazy" went on sale this past Monday. Meanwhile, I wonder if the Sony exec that came up with the bright idea to re-release Michael Jackson's singles has been sacked yet? The latest, "Dirty Diana," didn't even make the Top 15 this week. Sha-moan.

The U.K. Top 10:

1. "Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley *2 weeks*
2. "One" - Mary J. Blige & U2
3. "So Sick" - Ne-Yo
4. "No Tomorrow" - Orson
5. "Naive" - The Kooks
6. "Pump It" - Blackeyed Peas
7. "Nature's Law" - Embrace
8. "Beep" - Pussycat Dolls feat. will.i.am
9. "Why Won't You Give Me Your Love" - The Zutons *new*
10. "Stupid Girls" - Pink

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    call me *Crazy* (but not ugly!) but the chorus to the Orson song reminds me of the chorus to the Cathy Dennis penned "Back When" by teenyboppers All*Stars. Its true!!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    I've loved Cee-Lo since his durrty ghetto days with Goodie Mob back on LaFace Records... It is good to see he is looking vibrant and healthy.

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger RC said…

    Those guys remind me of the character "Vern" from the movie Wonderboys.

    You seen it?

    --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger J'ason D'luv said…

    Child, not only have I seen it, I'm in it. I worked for 3 days as an extra on the set of Wonder Boys. I think you can see my ear in the scene at Word Fest, when Rip Torn is addressing the audience. Maybe I'll scan the pic I had taken with Michael Douglas and put it on here.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Stephen said…

    Thank you for this post, really worthwhile data.
    business casual men | peanut butter fudge | women fucking

     

Post a Comment

<< Home