dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mandisa Underestimates The Gays, Gets Voted Off American Idol

American Idol contestant Mandisa was voted off the show last week after declining to perform at an event in support of the gay community.


"Based on what I believe, I'm not an advocate for (being gay), so it's nothing I would take part in," she told gay news mag The Advocate.

Now first off, has anyone told this bitch she looks like six Christmas trees in one? Ain't nobody gonna befriend a fat ho like the gays do. And also, who the hell does she think makes up the majority of the AI viewing audience? Bitch, we have the disposable income for the calls that kept you on the show until you opened your giant, anti-gay trap.

Oh well, good luck at McDonalds, hooker. Maybe you can sing into the deep-frier.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    ah the vitriol in that post so made me chortle into my venti caramel moccachino. In fact i think i blew a little of it onto the computer screen here at work. True story - i haven't been watching AI this season but the *adorable* woman you write about looks exactly like a woman in my office. I was all WHOA! Whats Shaneequa doing on chartrigger. But she loves the gays so its all good. Not like that dumpy trollop.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger xolondon said…

    I had no idea about this story until I saw your post. She's kind of tailor made for Pride festivals isn't she? So unless she goes gospel, she's fucked. And that's probably the only way she's fucked.

    Regardless, there are plenty of other AI castoffs who are worthy, like Vonzell! Hell, I still love skanky Trenyce!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous iDoll said…

    Did she eat Paula Abdul and Simon Cowbell?

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    She really needs to expand and widen her mind the way the tailor had to with the seams of those jeans. :\

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Hoo Hoo said…

    I agree with Mandisa.Praise Jesus!

    I'm praying for you, D'Luv.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous shanaynay LaChild said…

    GOOD LORT GYRL!!!

    You so fat, when your jeans split gravy poured out!

    You so fat, when the Fox van hit you crossing the set you said "who threw that rock at me?!"

    You so fat, when you wear your Malcom X Jacket, the helicopters keep trying to land on your back!

    Here's my advice to you girl: A delicious shake 4 breakfast, 1 for lunch, and a Sensible dinner!

    And love the gays bitch - who else you think gonna want your fat, tired black ass?

    this bitch so stupid for a minute i almost think she white. sheeee-it.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Terrance said…

    This can't truly have success, I suppose so.
    water sandals | Halifax airport | how much are stamps

     

Post a Comment

<< Home