US Chart Roundup: Three Blondes Who Probably Get A Lot Of Sex
Elsewhere, One Direction's charity cover of Blondie's "One Way Or Another" climbs to #13, making it the UK boy band's third highest-charting single in the US. Honestly, I can't keep track of how many singles 1D have clogging up the charts these days. There's this one. There's "Kiss You." There's "Little Things." By the time the songs to make a dent in the charts here, the quintet have already released two more singles and banged 58 more broads a piece.
Meanwhile, One Direction's 2012 US tour opener Olly Murs cracks the Top 40 with his first US hit, "Troublemaker." This week he's at #37.
That leaves us with Emeli Sande, who makes her debut on the Hot 100 with "Next To Me," at #89. Last year the song made it all the way to #2 in the UK. Can Emeli become the one hit sensation that Ellie Goulding is around these parts?
Dare to dream sexy, kids.
The U.S. Top 10:
1. "Harlem Shake" - Baauer *2 weeks*
2. "Thrift Shop" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz
3. "When I Was Your Man" - Bruno Mars
4. "I Knew You Were Trouble" - Taylor Swift
5. "Scream & Shout" - will.i.am & Britney Spears
6. "Started From The Bottom" - Drake
7. "Stay" - Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko
8. "Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z
9. "Locked Out Of Heaven" - Bruno Mars
10. "Love Me" - Lil Wayne feat. Drake & Future